Today is the day that EcoGen Energy embarks on its journey into building. Not just any home – Chris and Clare’s home at 732 Heritage Drive, just outside of Merrickville. This house will be built to the Passive House standard and will also include features such as:
- Healthy and Consistent Indoor Air Quality
- Environmentally-friendly materials
- Off-Grid capability
- Solar for house & electric vehicle
- Solar heating – space and water
- Seasonal Energy storage
- Radiant heating and cooling with nature’s energy
- Solar Heated Greenhouse
- Root Cellar
- Rainwater Storage
- AND MORE
Best wishes for a successful outcome on your very ambitious project.
Peter J. Nelson
RR#3, Perth, ON.
Clare and Chris,
Congratulations!!! We visited your house location yesterday. Great start.
Hello Arn! Thanks and I will pass on the good wishes to Chris and Clare! I hope you are both well!
Thank you very much, Peter! We are all very excited about it!